Saturday 9 March 2013

I've been feeling for a while that I wanted to share my ideas for outfits and clothes I've been wearing; but been at a bit of a loss about where I should do this. And then I thought, where better to share my thoughts than on a blog? I always look through magazines and websites full of incredible but hugely out of my price range clothing; and so my idea with this blog is to replicate some high fashion looks for a high street price tag...as well as some of my own favourite outfits from my wardrobe. 

So here we go...

I have noticed over the last few weeks how much of a comeback ripped jeans are making. Like probably most of you I had banished mine to the back of my wardrobe a few seasons ago, but now they are back on the up I have dug them back out, but tried a SS'13 twist by turning up the bottoms just a couple of times. This brings an old pair of jeans right up to date; without having to go out and buy a new pair! Which my purse is incredibly happy about. I've styled them with the current weather still in mind; although I'm not quite brave enough to wear this outside in the cold yet! 


Jeans: River Island (a few years back!)
Jumper: Zara
Necklaces: H&M
Shoes: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment